Meat Loaf Bat out of Hell H 264 from DVD (music and documentary discussion) (musicfromrizzo) torrent download

seeders: 76
leechers: 283
updated:
Added ago by michaelrizzo ***** in Music
Torrent Downloaded 10 times.
Info Hash: 291D6F8327B21CD5BC197516CA8DFDC0311F3FFE

Torrent Files

Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell H 264 from DVD (music and documentary discussion) (musicfromrizzo) (Size: 830.9 MB)
  Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell H 264 from DVD (music and documentary discussion) (musicfromrizzo) 830.9 MB

Torrent Description

720 X 480 H.264 video from NTSC DVD @1800k video bitrate 192k Dolby AC3 audio

This is a band discussion of the group Meat Loaf, with the members discussing their careers as a group
and with clips of their song performances which made them so famous back in my high school days -
at that time I didnt appreciate their music as I listened instead to the Bee Gees Cat Stevens Englebert
Tom Jones Olivia Newton John Dean Martin Al Martino Bobby Vinton and others.

Anyways, Meat Loaf did do some songs I listened to later - their best songs "Two outta three aint bad"
"Paradise by the dashboard light" are on this video too certainly - interesting to hear these folks sound
more normal in person and off-stage than they appear revved up as on-stage and in costume and
in such expression as they show during their acts - which appealed to many at that time even -
and still does.

thanks for seeding this to your friends from that era
for a retrospective of sorts and the like

Michael Rizzo Chessman
(musicfromrizzo)

Related Torrents

torrent name size age seed leech
1.0 GB 18 seconds 85 280
2.0 GB 18 seconds 64 228
386.6 MB 1 minute 401 64
691.6 MB 1 minute 595 94
1.7 GB 1 minute 57 391

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
830.9 MB
seeders:1214
leechers:386
Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell H 264 from DVD (music and documentary discussion) (musicfromrizzo)

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell H 264 from DVD (music and documentary discussion) (musicfromrizzo)

Comments

Latest Searches